312 Property Developers, Investors and SSAS Trustees at Mercedes-Benz World for EquaAcademy’s Brooklands Property Grand Prix set all-time records in what was a fantastic day…absolutely jam packed with education, shared knowledge and networking!
Thanks to everyone who made it probably the largest congregation of Property Developers, Investors and SSAS Trustees in living memory and so much fun!!
We started the day with an awesome inspirational open from our very own Mark Stokes. Mark was followed by:
- An outstanding housing and development market update from non-other than Paul Wellman and Ian Fowler from Savills
- Our very own Nigel Greene inspired us with top tips for finding great deals
- A fantastic update from David Kemp at DRK Planning on the tips and tricks of prior approval and planning permission
- Michael Primrose from The Property Finance Collective shared expert knowledge in making development finance accessible
- Richard Kennedy & David Ball from Cornerstone Place shared truly inspiring insight to social impact investing in the homelessness sector
- Mark Stokes shared his knowledge on the essentials for raising private finance
- AND THAT WAS JUST THE MORNING!
The amount of knowledge, tips and tricks shared on the day by all the amazing people mentioned above was phenomenal. We can’t possibly share it all with you here but we can offer you the presentations from the day which we hope will give you an insight into the detail that was covered – CHECK THEM OUT HERE.
🏁 We look forward to seeing you all again on 13th January at the next Brooklands Property Grand Prix! SECURE YOUR SEAT TODAY – places are limited!
⭐️ Look out for next week’s update where we will be SHARING PART 2 – the afternoon presentations!!