Helping you stay focused and successful
Only £3,995 (+VAT)
12 Month Membership
One of the hard parts of being an entrepreneur is the psychological weight of being the key decision-maker. Every decision and metric depends on you. Figuring out how to organise your time, stay accountable, and make everything happen without losing your mind is a real challenge. Not having people to talk to and bounce ideas around with can be one of the hardest parts of starting your own business.
For that reason, many entrepreneurs turn to mastermind accountability groups to help them stay focused and successful.
Mastermind groups can bolster a sense of connectivity, conversation and help keep your business moving forward.
Focus is on the 4 key elements of property success:
- Hosted by Mark Stokes and Nigel Greene
- Monthly sessions
- Face to face alternate months at Mercedes-Benz World
- Focused on the four key elements of property success
- Access to industry experts
- Focused mastermind groups
- Receive 50% off all future educational programmes & Masterclasses
- Includes online access to all of our Developers Programme material
Only £3,995 (+VAT)
12 Month Membership starting from the day you join.
What makes EquaMastermind different?
The answer is simple…the people. Our community is like no other, it has been built upon experience, respect, professionalism and humility.
PLUS members receive online access to all of our Developers Programme Material and get free access to all Brooklands Property Grand Prix networking events.
- Connect with other like-minded developers and investors
- Be inspired by the thoughts, ideas and minds of those around you
- Learn from the experience of others
- Forge strong new relationships imperative to your success
- Collaborate with others
- Brainstorm your problems – share them with others. Don’t struggle on your own!
- Embrace the power of shared value
- Be part of the most experienced, knowledgeable and trusted community of property developers and investors out there
- Get practical advice when you need it
- Keep focused and motivated – we all know this is much easier when you are part of a community
- A level of healthy competition can be a good thing?
Why are mastermind groups so important?
Bringing several minds together to discuss a problem often yields solutions that far outweigh what anyone could have come up with on their own. This is the proverbial ‘the whole is better than the sum of the parts’ effect and one of the major reasons why people decide to join a Mastermind group.
Only £3,995 + VAT
12 Month Membership, starting from the day you join
EquaMastermind 2022 Schedule
13th January* – 9am to 5pm, face to face at Mercedes-Benz World
10th February – 9am to 12pm, virtual
10th March* – 9am to 5pm, face to face at Mercedes-Benz World
14th April – 9am to 12pm, virtual
12th May* – 9am to 5pm, face to face at Mercedes-Benz World
9th June – 9am to 12pm, virtual
14th July* – 9am to 5pm, face to face at Mercedes-Benz World
11th August – 9am to 12pm, virtual
8th September* – 9am to 5pm, face to face at Mercedes-Benz World
13th October – 9am to 12pm, virtual
10th November* – 9am to 5pm, face to face at Mercedes-Benz World
8th December – 9am to 12pm, virtual
2023 Dates TBC
*All face to face sessions are followed by an evening of networking at Mercedes-Benz World.
Thank you to our amazing community for your wonderful feedback!
“Thank you to your team on running such a great event yesterday. A gathering of great people, good energy and vibes, a testament to your whole teams attributes!”
“Great people and venue, well paced day with amazing content. Can’t wait to be back for the next Mastermind!”
“Another amazing day with so many wonderful people in one room! High performance all the way!!”
“It was such a great day – it was such an honour and pleasure to deliver a presentation will on the hidden dangers within the ground. See you all again in March!!”
“It was a really good day. Great to be ‘back in the room’. Looking forward to March. Thanks for hosting & also to your awesome team.”
“Another totally inspiring day!!”